About Smartcomm, LLC
Smartcomm was formed in 2007 for the purpose of acquiring FCC
licenses for spectrum bandwidth that can be used for mobile
broadband services. Smartcomm holds 700 MHz and 800 MHz spectrum
licenses in Texas, Virginia and West Virginia. For a full list of
our spectrum holdings click here.
For more information, we invite you to contact us via email
by phone at 1-877-223-1080.
Smartcomm is associated with:
- APCO - The Association of Public-Safety Communications
- CTIA - International Association for the Wireless
- NAB - National Association of Broadcasters
- RCA - The Radio Club of America
- CCA - Competitive Carriers Assc.
- Arizona Technology Council
Meet the Staff
Director of Research & Development
M. Rob Somers
Director of Spectrum Policy
Director of Mergers & Acquisitions
Executive Assistant to CEO and Business Operations